What Poor People Think
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Isembard - Eastern Thanalan (x13, y23)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Unsolved Mystery||A Proper Burial|
1. Speak with Isembard at Camp Drybone (13,23).
2. Deliver Isembard's note to Ungust inside Camp Drybone.
3. Speak with the commonfolk in Camp Drybone.
4. Return to Ungust.
5. Report to Isembard.
- Speak with the commonfolk.
- Speak with Ungust.
- Report to Isembard.
- Isembard aims to turn his investigation to the commonfolk.
- Isembard has told you of someone who knows the most about the commonfolk and their ways. Seek out Ungust and show him the note Isembard has given you.
- Ungust tells you that the commonfolk are as vigilant a folk as any, and more than most. Speak with them yourself to see if he speaks the truth.
- In their terror, the commonfolk tell you little of use. Go speak with Ungust once more.
- Ungust seems unconcerned about the growing list of missing people around Drybone. Report back to Isembard to see if he has any ideas on how to proceed.
- Isembard believes that perhaps the people are holding their tongues because they have come to trust only in their gods.