We Can Rebuild Her
Jump to navigation Jump to search
We Can Rebuild Her
The dig site chief would have you be an active participant in Komra's carnival.
— In-game description
- Deliver carnival banners to Komra's citizens.
- Speak with the dig site chief.
- Speak with Anogg in the excavation tunnels.
- With the chat mode in Say, enter any phrase containing “Anogg” near the destination within the Copied Factory.
- Speak with Anogg.
- The dig site chief would have you be an active participant in Komra's carnival.
- With preparations for the village carnival nearly complete, but one thing remains: to unfurl the ceremonial banners. The dig site chief has chosen none other than yourself to deliver them to the dwarves charged with their display. Regardless of the veracity of his claim that this task is highly coveted and deeply significant, it is your job now.
- You deliver banners to several dwarves, which proves a fruitful opportunity to gain an understanding of the colorful personalities that comprise the village of Komra. The dig site chief will surely be glad to know that the festivities he worked so hard to organize can now begin.
- Moments after the chief tells you you're free to enjoy the now-commenced carnival, Anogg and Konogg appear to tear you away from the celebration. They have evidently made progress with the mysterious “key,” and wish to apprise you of the current state of affairs.
- You follow the twins to their makeshift workshop, where they inform you that they have successfully transferred energy to the key, but remain unable to use it due to the impenetrable complexity of the device. There seems little recourse but to consult one more familiar with the advanced technology of the androids─namely, 2P herself. Though she is currently out of commission, the pod's scan indicates that a critical error in her repair processes might be resolved by the use of a replacement part, and fortunately, you know just where such a thing might be found.
- Inside the Copied Factory, you call the twins over to the room that you previously found to be occupied by an alarming number of broken and lifeless androids. Though the disturbing spectacle would give anyone a moment's pause, they nevertheless waste little time in securing the appropriate replacement part.
- Having retrieved the necessary part, Anogg commands the pod to set to work repairing 2P. You and the twins wait with bated breath until the process is complete, and 2P awakens at last.