To Kill a Coeurl
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To Kill a Coeurl
Ortwin has been thinking a lot about the Temple of the Fist lately.
— In-game description
- Speak with Marjorie.
- Use the Duty Finder to enter the Temple of the Fist.
- Report to Marjorie.
- Ortwin has been thinking a lot about the Temple of the Fist lately.
- Ortwin explains to you that Rhalgr's Reach used to be a pilgrimage site for followers of the Fist of Rhalgr. Atop the mountain lies the remnants of the Temple of the Fist, which was once the religion's center. Recently, a lady named Marjorie approached Ortwin saying that she wished to explore the temple ruins herself. Ortwin is willing to allow her entry on the condition that you accompany her.
- Speaking with Marjorie, you quickly realize she has more than a passing interest in the Fist of Rhalgr. Her curiosity was piqued after attending a lecture given by a historian named Erik. Seeing how desperate she is to explore the Temple of the Fist, you agree to accompany her.
- ※The Temple of the Fist can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- As expected, the temple is filled with various traps and obstacles set up by the monks to aid them in their training. You make your way as far as the Closed Fist, where you do battle with the specter of Ivon Coeurlfist. You head back to meet with Marjorie to tell her just what you saw in the recesses of the temple ruins.
- Upon hearing of your meeting with Ivon Coeurlfist, Marjorie decides that she must become a monk and see him for herself. She thanks you for your help and hurries off to begin her training. Only time will tell if she is able to realize her dream of meeting the legendary monk.
Talk to Ortwin in Rhalgr's Reach ( 12.9 , 12.8 )