To Die For
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To Die For
Adalberta would like to entrust you with a difficult task.
— In-game description
- Optional rewards
- 1 Mythril Mesail
- 1 Woolen Sarouel of Gathering
- 1 Fingerless Peisteskin Gloves of Gathering
- 1 Peisteskin Crakows of Gathering
- 6 Allagan Silver Piece
- Speak with Wide Gulley.
- Adalberta would like to entrust you with a difficult task.
- You learn from Adalberta that Deep Canyon has placed an outrageous order for no less than twenty high-quality pieces of jade. It seems the precious stones can only be found naturally in Coerthas. Adalberta beseeches you to not do anything for which you are not prepared. In the meantime, however, you are told that Wide Gulley has something to discuss. Seek him out in the guild before making any rash decisions.
- Somewhat expectedly, Wide Gulley proposes another contest-- the first to fulfill Deep Canyon's order wins. Make your way to Haldrath's March in Coerthas, and there obtain twenty high-quality pieces of jade. Once you have the required quantity, present them to Adalberta.
- Delivering the jade to Adalberta, you learn to your surprise that you have won the contest by default. Wide Gulley was attacked by a monster and could not complete the order. While the guildmaster applauds your success, she cannot help but feel concerned for your recuperating comrade, whom she says is deeply depressed.
- The next miner quest will be available from Adalberta upon reaching level 45.