The Spice of Life
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Alphinaud - Foundation (x13, y12)|
|Reward|| 72000 527 |
, , , ,
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Ill-weather Friends||Noble Indiscretions|
- Speak with Gibrillont.
- Speak with the the Pillars.
- Alphinaud is not one to be easily deterred.
- Displaying an uncharacteristic lack of imagination, Alphinaud decides to continue questioning the people of the Brume, and bids you speak with Gibrillont in the meantime. Perhaps the proprietor of the Forgotten Knight will be more forthcoming than his customers.
- In response to your inquiries about the Mongrel, Gibrillont stresses that discretion is key to running a successful tavern, making it all too clear that he will divulge no useful information. Before you can turn to leave, however, he offers to point you in the right direction in exchange for a small favor. Make your way to the Jeweled Crozier and collect a satchel of herbs from a hunter in Gibrillont's stead.
- The hunter hands over the herbs with minimal fuss. Return to the Forgotten Knight and deliver them to Gibrillont.
- Herbs in hand, the proprietor of the Forgotten Knight sets about preparing a batch of mulled wine. Few things stir the hearts of men so well, he says. If shared with the right people, what stories─and secrets─might spill from their lips?