Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Quest giver
- Amh Garanjy
- Lavender Beds (X:10, Y:14)
- Quest line
- Starlight Celebration (2014)
- Required items
- 1 Starlight Tunic
- Previous quest
- A Starlight Miracle
- Next quest
- A Little Help (The Lavender Beds)
A Little Help (Mist)
A Little Help (The Goblet)
Amh Garanjy is not-so-subtly hinting that your help is needed to save this year's Starlight Celebration.
※This quest is available for a limited time only.
— In-game description
- Equip the Starlight tunic and collect the letter to the Spinner from the Starlight sentinel.
- Deliver the letter to the Spinner to Amh Garanjy.
- Equip the Starlight tunic and deliver the lucky star to the good little girl.
- Deliver the misplaced letter to Amh Garanjy.
- Amh Garanjy is not-so-subtly hinting that your help is needed to save this year's Starlight Celebration.
- ※This quest is available for a limited time only.
- You have pledged to aid Amh Garanjy and her helpers gather the messages that children have mistakenly placed at trees throughout the expansive Lavender Beds. Equip your Starlight tunic, and collect the letter recently left at the base of the Starlight sentinel in Yainu-Par.
- ※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- You collect your first letter to the Spinner, much to the delight of the little girl on the lookout for one of the saint's little helpers. Return to Amh Garanjy with the young lady's message.
- After showing the message to Amh Garanjy, the Starlight celebrant next charges you with the delivery of the child's seasonal gift. Take the celestial present to the good little girl waiting nearby.
- The young lady is overjoyed to receive her gift from a little helper, but is also surprised to find another child's letter wrapped up with her present. Return to Amh Garanjy and show her the misplaced message.
- Amh Garanjy reads the new letter you have brought her, only to learn that the youngling author wants nothing more than the return of his departed father. The Starlight celebrant vows to discover what may be done to ease the poor lad's suffering. Meanwhile, she urges you to continue your work as a little helper, both in the Lavender Beds and in the residential districts abroad.