Spirits Most Foul
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spirits Most Foul
— In-game description
- Optional rewards
- Deliver the parcel to Braya at Stillglade Fane in Gridania.
- Speak with Aedoc at Quarrymill
- Inquire about Aedoc's brother at the Mun-Tuy Cellars.
- Search for Aedoc's brother on the road to the Mun-Tuy Cellars.
- Report to Braya at Stillglade Fane.
- The deputy postmoogle would task you with an urgent delivery to Stillglade Fane.
- Your accomplishments as a carrier having won his confidence, your senior has entrusted you with your most important assignment yet. Take the parcel that originates from the Thaumaturges' Guild and then deliver it to the conjurer Braya at Stillglade Fane with all haste.
- Visibly relieved as she takes the parcel in hand, Braya explains that he seeks to aid a young man who believeshe has been possessed by evil spirits from beyond, a man who has since gone missing. As the conjurer pores over the tome she received to glean what information she can, it may be best to do some investigating of your own. Start by speaking with Aedoc, the missing man's sister, who currently resides in Quarrymill.
- Aedoc is concerned for the well-being of her brother, Spen, who has been acting oddly of late. She surmises that if he has not made an appearance at Stillglade Fane, perhaps he has reported to work at the Mun-Tuy Cellars. Travel there to see what knowledge you might glean from his colleagues.
- As Master Erimmont and the others at the Mun-Tuy Cellars tell it, Spen has yet to report for his shift. It would seem the lad has been exhibiting curious behavior of late, and his colleagues fear for his safety. Scour the road from Quarrymill to the cellars for any sign of the young man.
- You were successful in finding Spen-- or, as he is better known to patrons of Buscarron's Druthers, the notorious drunkard, Spenser of the Bottomless Cup. It would seem the lad is afflicted not by otherworldly demons, but an inability to maintain his senses when partaking in Buscarron's realm-famous mead. Return to Stillglade Fane and inform Braya that this whole ordeal has been a rather unfortunate waste of her time.
- Though relieved that there are no evil spirits at play, Braya nevertheless is concerned for the safety of both Spenser and any unfortunate patrons of the Druthers who might encounter him. As barroom brawls are out of her realm of expertise, she asks that you do what you can to intervene the next time you encounter the man during one of his less-than-proud moments.