Rising to the Challenge
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||I'tolwann - Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks (x11.4, y11)|
|Reward|| 1680 |
Unlocks Challenge Log
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
| Call of the Sea (Gridania)
Call of the Sea (Limsa Lominsa)
Call of the Sea (Ul'dah)
- Speak with Quentenain.
- Deliver the well-worn journal to Wastlleid at the Lominsan ferry docks.
- l'tolwann is ill pleased with the carelessness of the Wench's customers
- A weighty and well-worn journal has been left behind at the Wench, and I'tolwann would see it returned to its owner─a first-time customer who enjoyed Baderon's ale a bit too much. She informs you that Quentenain, a regular at the Wench, was drinking with the stranger and might know something about his whereabouts.
- Quentenain recalls the book's owner well, if not fondly─the man in question downed enough ale to sink a small vessel and left his drinking companion to pay for his excess. Despite having no interest in seeing the raucous Roegadyn's possessions returned, he nevertheless suggests that you may find your man at the Lominsan Ferry Docks.
- You successfully return the journal to its owner, a self-assured adventurer by the name of Wastlleid, who informs you that the impressive tome is a self-penned log of his exploits. In return for your kindness, he affords you a similar, unused book, that you might likewise keep a record of your deeds.