No Sin Unpunished
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No Sin Unpunished
Greinfarr awaits you with news at Erralig's Burial Chamber.
— In-game description
- Optional rewards
- Speak with Greinfarr.
- Speak with Marcel at Eshtaime's Aesthetics.
- Speak with F'lhaminn.
- Speak with Severian.
- Synthesize a bottle of luminol .
- Deliver the bottle of luminol to Popokkuli.
- Follow Popokkuli.
- Greinfarr awaits you with news at Erralig's Burial Chamber.
- Greinfarr regrets the mistakes of his past. To make amends, he resolves to find Heartstrike, and to do so by first calling upon Ul'dah's shopkeeps to learn whatever he might. Travel to Erralig's Burial Chamber and there speak with Greinfarr about his plan.
- After conferring with Greinfarr, you have determined what shops you will each call upon. For your part, seek out Marcel at Eshtaime's Aesthetics.
- Marcel informs you that he sold Heartstrike to a merchant by the name of Ansobert. While speaking with Marcel, you receive word from F'lhaminn. It seems that something has happened to Greinfarr. Go and speak with F'lhaminn at Frondale's Phrontistery.
- Greinfarr was attacked by an unknown assailant, and tells you he left the perpetrator with a wounded hand. After consulting with Popokkuli about how best to analyze the blood left behind at the scene, he advises you to speak with Severian at the Alchemists' Guild.
- Severian tells you of a chemical capable isolating certain trace elements present in a blood sample and inciting in them a luminescent reaction. Using a set of luminol ingredients as a base, synthesize a bottle of luminol.
- You delivered the bottle of luminol.
- The apothecary Rarakiya tells you of a customer who recently purchased a salve for an open wound on his hand. Follow after Popokkuli, who set off in the direction of the Gate of Thal.
- Together with Popokkuli, you track the perpetrator of the attack on Greinfarr and arrive at a letted warehouse. There you learn that the warehouse is in the use of the same merchant who purchased Heartstrike from Eshtaime's Aesthetics─Ansobert.