Love in the Woods
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Love in the Woods
— In-game description
- Speak with the House Valentione emissary in Gridania.
- Locate the absent adventurer and give him the fragrant charm.
- Report to the House Valentione emissary in Gridania.
- Hortefense would have you assist his man in Ul'dah to track down a traveling trader.
- ※This quest is available for a limited time only.
- Hortefense asks you to assist his mission in Gridania by tracking down a local lady's missing swain. The emissary in charge of the case awaits you by the amphitheatre gates. He will introduce you to the lady in question, so that you might listen to her plea.
- ※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- The troubled maiden explains how her love is an adventurer, who recently departed on yet another mission. Unfortunately, the absent-minded fellow left no word of his destination. All that the lady can recall is that he often spoke of (variable) in the days before his disappearance. She would be most grateful if you could track down her roving beau, and deliver to him a fragrant charm of her own design. ※Please note that the adventurer you seek will not be marked on the map, nor will any identifying symbol appear above the character's head. Share your information with other players, and try to find him.
- You present the charm to Frageorloix in Bentbranch Meadows. He recognizes its craftsmanship as that of his sweetheart, confirming that he is indeed the swain you seek. He returns to Gridania to be reunited with his lady love, and to prepare a gift of his own. All that remains is to return to Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre, and report your success to the emissary.
- The emissary thanks you for your efforts in finding Frageorloix, and for passing on the maiden's token of affection. But there is another whose suit remains unanswered: it seems that Ser Hortefense searches for his own lost love─a “noblewoman of paramount virtue.” Might this fit the description of anyone you know?