Killing Him Softly
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Meffrid - South Shroud (x25, y20)|
|Reward|| 5075 |
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Meeting with the Resistance||Helping Horn|
- Speak with Albreda.
- Speak with Charline.
- Report to Meffrid.
- Meffrid needs help tending a wounded brother.
- One of Meffrid's men requires urgent treatment for a wound, but the residents of the hamlet refuse to lift a finger. You must prevail upon Albreda to convince them to aid him.
- Although her compatriot's life is in danger, Albreda cannot bring herself to disregard the will of the elementals. Instead, she bids you consult the hamlet's resident Hearer, a woman named Charline.
- Despite your earnest please, Charline does not relent; the will of the elementals is absolute, and there will be no succor for the Ala Mhigans.You sorely dread having to return to Meffrid with the unhappy tidings.
- Meffrid is understandably displeased with the verdict, and uses some choice words to express his opinion of the elementals. Is there no other way to aid him and his people?