Into the Wood
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Into the Wood
Y'shtola would waste no time in heading to Yx'Maja.
— In-game description
- Y'shtola would waste no time in heading to Yx'Maja.
- Y'shtola rushes off to Slitherbough to inform the others preparations to enter Yx'Maja are complete. Once rested, she bids you join them at the cave that leads out to the east of Slitherbough.
- With the seal of Ronka in hand, weapons at the ready, you and the Scions set out into Yx'Maja in search of the Ronkan ruins and their protectors.
- As you wend your way through Yx'Maja, you are suddenly assailed by arrows from the trees. As arrows continue to rain from above, one of three figures jumps down and begins a vicious assault against Y'shtola. It is only after Urianger interrupts the lancer's onslaught that she finds an opportunity to present them with the seal of Ronka. The attack stops almost immediately. The lancer confirms the seal appears to be genuine, but her counterparts towering above in the trees are not yet certain. They invite you to follow the trail of azure flowers to their village. There they will decide if you are friend or foe.
- Upon closer examination, their leader, Almet, recognizes the authenticity of your seal and welcomes you as allies of Ronka. It appears your arrival is long awaited, but to what end remains yet to be seen.