In Bad Taste
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In Bad Taste
The company belle has a wicked smile upon her lips...enough so to give you considerable pause before engaging the bacon-loving vixen.
— In-game description
- Speak with the wandering dramaturge.
- Speak with Shamani Lohmani in Wineport.
- Speak with Shamani Lohmani again.
- Speak with Drest at the Severed String.
- Return to the Prima Vista and speak with the wandering dramaturge.
- The company belle has a wicked smile upon her lips...enough so to give you considerable pause before engaging the bacon-loving vixen.
- According to the belle, the wandering dramaturge has a favor to ask. You have a sinking feeling this will not end well...if end at all.
- It turns out the wine you bent over backwards to procure for the wandering dramaturge was only about as expensive as an afternoon in the Gold Saucer's Round Square. To apologize, Hancock─who has seemingly appeared out of nowhere─presents you with not one, not two, but three bottles of Dalmascan red he purchased from the Dalmascan resistance group, Lente's Tears. Now, you have the opportunity to replace the counterfeit bottle with which you tricked Master Gegeruju of Costa del Sol.
- The wandering dramaturge suggests that you employ the aid of Shamani Lohmani in your latest attempt to pull the proverbial wool over Master Gegeruju's eyes.
- Several cold stares and a rousing match of tug-of-war later, Master Gegeruju has his Dalmascan red, and your conscience is finally at ease. Now all that remains is to thank those who helped you along the way─starting with Shamani Lohmani.
- Shamani Lohmani is ecstatic at the thought of, for once, actually drinking a bottle of wine instead of selling it to some pompous trade magnate. He suggests that your final bottle of Lea Monde go to Drest.
- Drest accepts your gesture, and promptly retreats back to the safety of his own mind.
- Amazingly, the wandering dramaturge offers what, in some circles, might be considered an apology for having you straddle the Three Great Continents on his behalf. The end...?