Heads, I Win
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Heads, I Win
- Quest giver
- The Copied Factory (X:13.4, Y:17.5)
- Quest line
- YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse Quests
Konogg is ready to proceed...with caution.
— In-game description
- Speak with Konogg in the Copied Factory.
- Speak with Konogg again.
- Search for artifacts in the factory.
- Deliver the part to Konogg.
- Search for more parts in the factory.
- Deliver the parts and pod to Konogg.
- Speak with Anogg.
- Speak with Anogg in the excavation tunnels.
- Speak with the dig site chief.
- Konogg is ready to proceed...with caution.
- Konogg asks whether you will support him in keeping whatever you discover in your search for the so-called “key” secret from 2P should she be restored to functionality. Though the point is largely moot until such a time arrives, you agree to follow his lead and set off to search the ruins without further ado.
- You catch up to Konogg, who, despite some trepidation, suggests that you once again use the pods to press further into the factory. Admittedly, no alternative has presented itself since your foray with 2P, so you have no choice but to cling to one of the pods for dear life and allow it to whisk you away.
- Deeper inside the ruins, Konogg instructs you to use the mysterious tetrahedral devices positioned throughout to teleport to the entrance should you wander too far. Thus equipped with contingency measures, you are free to begin searching for the mysterious key.
- A cursory search of the factory yields a hunk of metal that you deem worthy of note. It would be best to get a second opinion from Konogg, however, lest you find yourself lugging around a hundred ponzes of useless garbage.
- Fortunately, Konogg, too, believes that what you found may be a piece of the all-important key. If you locate the others, the siblings may be able to reassemble it.
- Further inspection of the area yields not only what you believe to be two more pieces of the key, but also a pod─albeit one that has seen better days. The dwarven duo will be delighted.
- Forcibly inserting herself into the discussion as soon as it becomes apparent that you've found something of worth, Anogg declares the array of parts you have collected sufficient to bring back for inspection and possible reconstruction. She also takes an interest in the pod, though its sudden return to functionality puts something of a damper on her plans to fiddle with its innards, and a clever device of her own design soon reveals a third exciting discovery─the motionless form of 9S, who, like 2P, must have lost the ability to function after your pitched battle. Though Anogg is willing to cooperate with 2P, that willingness evidently does not extend to outright trust, as she opts to keep 9S both intact and secret from the other android.
- Now with plenty of new toys to play with, Anogg and Konogg withdraw to the tunnels to examine your finds in greater detail. You may join them whensoever you are convinced that there are no more secrets worth finding in the immediate vicinity.
- In the excavation tunnels, you speak with Anogg, who has been working to piece together the components you gathered. Unfortunately, there is no means of knowing whether her efforts have met with success until the pod has completed its analysis. Stymied, she reluctantly decides to set to work studying the other data collected within the ruins instead, and asks that you ensure that the dig site chief will not interfere with the twins' research.
- You speak with the dig site chief, who is shockingly amenable to the idea of letting Anogg and Konogg continue their investigation─perhaps in part because the alternative is getting involved in the messy business himself. Still, he vouches for their technical competence, so you may have confidence that the secrets of the ruins will be revealed in due course.