Hail to the Queen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hail to the Queen
Judging by the look of relief on Keiten's face, you have saved him a great deal of time.
— In-game description
- Speak with Hancock.
- Speak with the Doman attendant at the House of the Fierce in Yanxia.
- Speak with the Doman attendant.
- Speak with Marsak.
- Judging by the look of relief on Keiten's face, you have saved him a great deal of time.
- Walking the streets of Kugane you happen across Keiten, who seems rather relieved to see you. As he explains it, Hancock has been searching for you, and asks that you come to the Ruby Bazaar to discuss an urgent matter.
- Hancock speaks with you of the state of affairs in the Empire, and of the disarray that has allowed resistance groups to rise up and fight back. One such group, unfortunately, lacks the means to do so, and has beseeched Lord Hien for assistance. He, in turn, would seek your aid. Unfortunately, Hien can prove difficult to find even at the best of times, which is why Hancock suggests speaking with his attendants at the House of the Fierce.
- You arrive at the House of the Fierce, but, as expected, Lord Hien is nowhere to be found. Thankfully, one of his attendants is at the ready, wasting no time in escorting you to him.
- Lord Hien introduces you to Marsak, a member of the Bozjan resistance. To hearten his people, and give them the strength to overcome their Garlean suppressors, he intends to reforge the weapons belonging to Gunnhildr's Blades, the legendary guard of Bozja's ruler from the Third Astral Era. Such an ambitious plan requires great minds and still greater heroes to bring it to fruition, which is why Lord Hien sought you out. Never one to turn away those in need, you agree to help.
- Marsak is ready to return to Bozja, and would have you accompany him. He bids you prepare before meeting him at the airship docked at the Doman Enclave.