Blood for Stone
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blood for Stone
— In-game description
- Speak with Drillemont.
- Speak with Nathelain.
- Use the Duty Finder to enter the Stone Vigil (Hard).
- Report to Drillemont.
- The daughters of Ishgard have a wintry gaze, but Faillicie looks upon you with somethign very like favor—alloyed with a certain urgency.
- According to Failicie, Lord Drillemont prepares to retake the Stone Vigil, and begs the presence of the adventurer who once walked its dragon-haunted galleries. Take yourself to Whitebrim Front and hear what Drillemont has to say.
- Lord Drillemont receives you with every courtesy. So unused are you to such deference from the mistrustful masters of Ishgard that you enjoy it rather less than you thought. By contrast, storming the Stone Vigil by air sounds quite comfortable indeed. Join Nathelain near the Vigil in the Coerthas central highlands and await the airship.
- The feat of one can buoy the spirits of many, and Ser Nathelain tells you that you were the one, and shall be again today. Fight your way through the Stone Vigil, and reclaim the ancient fortress from the Dravanian Horde.
- ※The Stone Vigil (Hard) can be accessed via the duty finder.
- The battle is done. After six years and countless lives, Ishgard has won back the Stone Vigil. Who would have thought the rocks to have had so much blood in them? You would do well to dismiss such dark thoughts and go seek out Lord Drillemont instead.
- Lord Drillemont proves to be no stranger to dark thoughts. While others rejoice, he sees that this victory is hollow unless the fortress can be rebuilt with alacrity. In the grim set of his jaw, you read an unspoken thought—what was retaken can be lost again, for a ruin is hard to hold...