A Hard Hapalit to Break
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Minfilia - The Rising Stones (x6, y5)|
|Reward|| 658 |
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|What Little Gods are Made Of||Picking up the Sledge|
- Speak with Slafborn in Revenant's Toll.
- Slay the hapalit threatening the struggling adventurer in the Singing Shards.
- Aid the struggling adventurer.
- Show the struggling adventurer exactly what you think of her attitude with a resounding /huh.
- Speak with Slafborn.
- Minfilia has some correspondence she wishes to share with you.
- Minfilia informs you that a letter has arrived expressing gratitude for the Scions' efforts in quelling the primal threat. Though the realm is not yet free of strife, the Antecedent stresses that your deeds inspire countless Eorzeans to continue along the difficult road to peace. *Conscious that you cannot be expected to spend your every waking moment attending to realm-shaking matters, however, she encourages you to stay awhile in Revenant's Toll. Just when it seems as if you have been granted leave to rest, Minfilia recalls that Slafborn has requested your assistance. Seek out the old soldier, and find out what he would have you do.
- You gather that the inexperienced adventurers who now flock to Revenant's Toll are sorely testing Slafborn's patience. According to him, one young lady in particular would benefit from the guidance of a grizzled veteran like you. Make your way to the Singing Shards, and rescue the would-be hapalit slayer from her intended target.
- You have slain the scabrous hapalit. Offer your aid to the struggling adventurer.
- You have rescued the adventurer from almost certain death, but the young lady appears intent on blaming others for her own failings. Show her what you think of her attitude with a resounding /huh.
- Devastated by your disappointment, the green adventurer swears to do better before slinking off in the direction of town. Return to Revenant's Toll and report to Slafborn.
- You return to the bustling settlement to find an appreciative Slafborn. He has witnessed the result of your chastisement, and claims─somewhat hopefully─that the lesson will soon spread through the ranks to the rest of his young charges. He then speaks of the unavoidable hard work required to become a hero, and praises you as a fine example of what dedication and perseverance can achieve.