The Ladle in the Darkness
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Cracked Fist - Northern Thanalan (x22, y29)|
|Reward|| 28420 |
, , , x8
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|A Hero in Need|| All upon the Watchtowers|
- Obtain basilisk meat from basilisks.
- Add basilisk meat to the bubbling cauldron.
- Watch the bubbling cauldron.
- Scoop stew from the bubbling cauldron.
- Distribute basilisk stew to soldiers.
- Report to Cracked Fist.
- Sergeant Cracked Fist needs a hero to make a stew.
- Desperate to raise the garrison's floundering morale, Sergeant Cracked Fist has taken a lesson from Gridanian history,and humbly requests that you make a stew and distribute it among the troops. First, obtain the three required chunks of basilisk meat.
- You have obtaiend enough basilisk meat. Take it to the cookfire just outside Camp Bluefog's northern gate, and ad it to the bubbling cauldron.
- It will take a little while for the meat to be cooked through. Watch the cauldron until the stew is ready.
- Your keen instincts tell you that the basilisk stew is now ready. Scoop it from the bubbling cauldron.
- You have three steaming bowls of basilisk stew expertly balanced in your hans. Make your way around Camp Bluefog and give them to the neediest soldiers.
- You have doled out all the basilisk stew, which seems to have had the desired effect. Report your success to Sergeant Cracked Fist.
- A jubilant Sergeant Cracked Fist thanks you for inspiriting his troops. They now remember their purpose, and stand ready to do their part in the impending phase of the operation.