The Dragon Made
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Dragon Made
The warmachina fanatic appears to burn with unsatisfied curiosity.
— In-game description
- Search for the “wyrm-machina” on Azys Lla.
- Head to the Flagship and blow the Landerwaffe flute at the designated location.
- The warmachina fanatic appears to burn with unsatisfied curiosity.
- You learn from an Ironworks engineer of the existence of an incredible mechanical dragon. Assuming his hastily attached signal emitter is functioning correctly, the “wyrm-machina” can be found somewhere on the floating mass of Azys Lla.
- Your search of Azys Lla is interrupted by the familiar figure of the wandering minstrel. In typical extravagant fashion, he regales you with a tale told to him by a fellow traveler─of the legend of Landerwaffe, an ancient masterpiece of Allag which has hunted down through the ages for a suitable master. In light of your command of a multitude of gwibers, the minstrel seems convinced that the mechanical dragon will heed your call. With the instrument of its summoning in hand, you have only to blow a single shrill call from the deck of the Flagship.
- True to the lore, the call of your flute has indeed been answered by the wondrous and lustrous Landerwaffe. The wandering minstrel is so moved by the sight that he composes a verse on the spot, immortalizing the moment in which machina and master stand poised to begin a whole new chapter of grand adventure. Even fate itself must bend before the mighty partnership of the Shadowmaker and the Dragon Made!