Show Me the Candy (Ul'dah)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Show Me the Candy (Ul'dah)
The Impresario would invite you to participate in a devilishly delightful All Saints' Wake celebration.
※This quest is available for a limited time only.
— In-game description
- While in costume, speak with the Impresario.
- While in costume, speak with the spirited thespian.
- While in costume, /clap for the somber strongman.
- While in costume, /congratulate the somber strongman.
- While in costume, spook the skittish acrobat in Ul'dah.
- Retrieve the cookies.
- While in costume, present the cookies to the acrobat.
- While in costume, speak with the mucose mummer in Limsa Lominsa.
- While in costume, feed wind candy to the magic pot in Gridania.
- While in costume, feed earth candy to the magic pot.
- While in costume, feed fire candy to the magic pot.
- The Impresario would invite you to participate in a devilishly delightful All Saints' Wake celebration.
- ※This quest is available for a limited time only.
- In order to fully enjoy the All Saints' Wake festivities, the Impresario has gifted you with a costume befitting the occasion. Don the guise to take your place among the terrors of the night, then speak with him anew.
- ※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- Now that you look the part, the Impresario encourages you to travel to each of the three city-states and put a scare in the performers found within, for which you will be rewarded with toothsome treats. For your first objective, seek out the spirited thespian who haunts Ul'dah.
- The performer informs you that while he is clean out of candy, his partner─a strongman most convincingly disguised as an ogre─still has a full supply, and happens to be more skittish than he appears. Try spooking him with a /clap of your hands.
- The ogre of a strongman appears unimpressed by your efforts. Take his partner at his word and pretend to /congratulate the hulking brute to see if a rousing round of applause might do the trick.
- Sufficiently spooked, the strongman rewards you with a piece of wind candy. Continue on your way to Ul'dah, and seek out a skittish acrobat, who shall serve as the next target of your spooking skills.
- Thoroughly spooked by your actions, the zombie-like acrobat has dropped the cookies that he was using to patch up the gaping holes in his body. Retrieve the moldy, maggot-infested confections from the ground.
- You have recovered the cookies. Be a kind soul and return them to their owner.
- In return for your kindness, the acrobat rewards you with a piece of earth candy. Proceed to Limsa Lominsa and seek out an oversized clown disguised as a gelatinous glob.
- Genuinely frightened by your casual threat to practice your culinary skills on him, the mucose mummer offers you a piece of fire candy in hopes of sating your appetite. Having completed your set of candy, return to Ul'dah and feed a piece of wind candy to the magic pot.
- The magic pot is pleased. Feed it a piece of earth candy.
- The magic pot is delighted. Feed it a piece of fire candy to complete the set.
- The magic pot is overjoyed, and returns your kindness with a batch of pumpkin cookies. What further treats and terrors await you before the festivities are through? Seek out the Impresario after sundown to delve deeper into the shadows of the night.