Monstrous Mummery (Ul'dah)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Monstrous Mummery (Ul'dah)
The Impresario has yet another task for you. He just isn't quite sure what it is yet.
※This quest is available for a limited time only.
— In-game description
- While in costume, speak with the Shifty Thespian.
- While in costume, place the Warding Lantern in the specified location.
- While in costume, light the Warding Lantern.
- Speak with Ambric at the Hall of Flames.
- Speak with Raragun at the Gladiators' Guild.
- Speak with Momodi at the Quicksand.
- While in costume, use the Spooky Sparkler to frighten the Impresario.
- The Impresario has yet another task for you. He just isn't quite sure what it is yet.
- ※This quest is available for a limited time only.
- The Impresario, pleased with your honest efforts on his troupe's behalf, has entrusted you with the most vital task of placing one final warding lantern in a dimly lit area of town. Speak once more to the shifty thespian to obtain the necessary supplies.
- ※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- You have obtained the final warding lantern and the means by which to light it. Proceed to place it as directed.
- The lantern having been successfully placed, proceed to light it with the bomb digit.
- Upon lighting the final warding lantern, a curious voice speaks to you, raising doubts as to the true identity of the Impresario and his men, and encouraging you to seek the truth from the troupe's purported patrons. Begin your investigation by speaking to Flame Captain Ambric at the Hall of Flames.
- Ambric insists that the Immortal Flames have had no dealings with the Impresario and his dubious band, saying that he hears they were personally summoned to Ul'dah by the sultana herself. Seek the truth from Raragun at the Gladiators' Guild.
- Raragun is adamant that the Sultansworn know nothing of the Impresario and his troupe, saying that he heard that they were invited by the Adventurers' Guild. Make for the Quicksand and see what Momodi might know of the matter.
- Hearing your words, Momodi concludes that the Impresario is not who he claims to be. Use the sparkler she has given you to spook the dubious troupemaster into showing his true colors.
- Spooked clean out of his costume, the Impresario is revealed to be an actual imp. As he tells it, he and his monstrous minions cooked up their scheme in hopes for a return to the old days, when All Saints' Wake afforded an opportunity for his kind to frolic and purvey mischief in town. Assuring you that he means no harm, you agree to keep his secret. All told, this has proven to be an eventful All Saints' Wake─though the true identity of the disembodied voice that guided you to the truth remains cloaked in shadows...