Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak
- “Named after a man-eating creature from ancient Padjali folklore, the Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak was built on the site of a natural cave system beneath Silent Arbor. Until recently, it held all of Gridania's foulest criminals, from arsonists to poachers, but the completion of a new gaol closer to the city heralded its abandonment. ”
- —Game Description
- Players will unlock Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak through main story quests.
- Players must be on, or have completed, the quest Into the Beast's Maw.
- Players who are level 28 or above will be level sync'd down to level 27 upon entrance.
- Light Party (4 Players) (1 Tank, 1 Healer, and 2 DPS)
- Time Restriction: 90 minutes
- Activate Confession Chamber terminal
- Activate the Fool's Rest terminal
- Open the Abacination Chamber door
- Defeat Graffias
Coeurl O’Nine Tails
Coeurl O’Nine Tails are mini-bosses that you will encounter twice. They have AoE poison abilities. The second Coeurl also spawns two adds.
Grafflas, a giant arachnid, is the final boss of Toto-Rak. At the start of the boss fight, the room is surrounded by the explosive Fleshy Pods. Be sure to destroy the pods as soon as possible. During the fight, Grafflas can spawn Fleshy Pods at the locations of the party members. Make sure to move away from those pods and destroy them with ranged abilities. Grafflas will summon two mitelings. Kill them as soon as possible. Around halfway into the fight, Grafflas' tail will become exposed and target-able. The tail will spawn giant puddles of green goo around the boss room. Avoid these puddles and kill the tail then the boss.
All aetherial items will have up to three additional random bonus stats when dropped.
|Item||Icon||Item Level||Requirement||Block Strength||Block Rate||Stats and Attributes|
|Thalassian Targe||26|| GLA CNJ THM PLD WHM BLM
|12||50||Vitality +1, Intelligence +2, Mind +2, Determination +1, Spell Speed +2|
|Item||Icon||Item Level||Requirement||Damage (Type)||Auto-attack||Delay||Stats and Attributes|
|Bow of Owls||26|| ARC BRD
|15 (Physical)||14.00||2.80||Dexterity +5, Vitality +5, Skill Speed +5, Determination +4|
|Crimson Tide||26|| LNC DRG
|17 (Physical)||14.96||2.64||Strength +5, Vitality +5, Determination +3, Accuracy +6|
|Elmlord's Tusk||26|| MRD, WAR
|17 (Physical)||18.13||3.20||Strength +5, Vitality +5, Critical Hit Rate +6, Determination +3|
|Frostbite||26|| GLD PLD
|17 (Physical)||11.33||2.00||Strength +4, Vitality +4, Ice Resistance +2, Determination +2, Parry +5|
|Howling Talons||26|| PGL, MNK
|17 (Physical)||14.50||2.56||Strength +5, Vitality +5, Accuracy +6, Determination +3|
|Kple Kple||26|| CNJ WHM
|33 (Magical)||19.04||3.36||Vitality +5, Mind +5, Determination +3, Critical Hit Rate +6|
|Pupil's Book of Brass||26|| ARN, SMN, SCH
|33 (Magical)||18.13||3.20||Vitality +5, Intelligence +5, Critical Hit Rate +6, Determination +3|
|Taurus Staff||26|| THM BLM
|33 (Magical)||18.13||3.20||Vitality +5, Intelligence +5, Accuracy +5, Spell Speed +6|