It Takes a Village
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It Takes a Village
- Quest giver
- Dig Site Chief
- Kholusia (X:35.5, Y:18.6)
- Quest line
- YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse Quests
- Required items
- 1 Ticking Timepiece
- Previous quest
- Brave New World
- Next quest
- Komra Wasn't Built in a Day
Relieved as he is that you and Konogg are safe, the dig site chief wishes to know of Anogg's fate.
— In-game description
- Speak with Konogg in the excavation tunnels.
- Deliver the repaired watch to the dig site chief.
- Speak to the dig site chief in the excavation tunnels.
- Wait for the chief to return.
- Speak with the villagers.
- Speak with the dig site chief.
- Speak with the dig site chief in Komra.
- Relieved as he is that you and Konogg are safe, the dig site chief wishes to know of Anogg's fate.
- You tell the dig site chief of what transpired within the tower. The truth of Anogg's fate seems almost too much for him to bear, and he requests that you be the one to inform Konogg─and prevent his doing anything rash.
- An anguished Konogg accepts the letter from Anogg and tearfully tasks you with a delivery in turn─that of a watch to be entrusted to the dig site chief. The young dwarf found it amongst the rubble and made all the necessary repairs, but cannot bring himself to return to the village to see it into its owner's hands.
- Though the chief is pleased to have his wife's treasured family heirloom back in one piece, he finds it suspicious that Konogg failed to return along with it. He dashes off in a panic─presumably toward where you left Konogg in the tunnels.
- As the chief suspected, Konogg is gone by the time the two of you reach the tunnels, leaving a note of farewell behind. Feeling that the twins' respective departures from Komra were ultimately the fault of its less-than-supportive people, he hurries off to gather the villagers, that they might know the consequences of their behavior.
- The villagers gathered, the dig site chief begins to explain the situation. No sooner does he say that the danger has passed, however, than do the villagers once again revive their debate over who ought to be punished for it having been present in the first place. Stymied and more than a bit frustrated with the lot of them, the chief asks that you speak with each individual and try to bring them around.
- You speak with the villagers. Though they remain a stubborn bunch, some seem at least perturbed, if not convinced, by your arguments.
- For a moment, it appears that the villagers may see reason─but the crowd soon turns their wayward ire on Glagg for his role in starting the witch hunt. This is the final straw for the dig site chief, who tells them frankly that everyone present is in the wrong before running off once again.
- When you find the dig site chief once again, he is much calmer. In spite of everything, he remains determined to rebuild Komra. In addition to your own offer to aid in this endeavor comes a similar offer from a heretofore cowardly villager trying─much like the chief himself─to do the right thing, whatever that may be.