- “Weavers create fiber and fabric from base materials before using them to sew and stitch the vast array of garments worn by all. From fiber to thread, thread to cloth, cloth to dress, the path of these artisans literally weaves its way from basic beginnings to extravagant ends.
Just as the Spinner, Nymeia, spins the fates of all Eorzeans, the warp and weft of a weaver's work, too, have been known to alter the course of destinies both large and small. This holds truest in the city-state of Ul’dah, where appearances are considered akin to reality, and where master weavers wield tremendous influence.”
- —Game Description
Weaver is a crafting or disciple of hand class that utilizes fabric and fiber to create cloth armor. Cloth armor is weaker than plate and leather. Weavers can make armor for crafting classes, gathering classes and casters. They also make light armor with strength and dexterity.
- Tiers: Hemp, Cotton, Velveteen, Linen, Wool, Felt
- To become a weaver, talk to the weaver's guild receptionist when you're level 10 or higher on another class.
- Main article: Weaver Actions
|Basic Synthesis||1||0||Increases progress. Efficiency: 100% Success Rate: 90%|
|Basic Touch||5||24||Increases quality. Efficiency: 100% Success Rate: 70%|
|Master's Mend||7||92||Restores item durability by 30.|
|Steady Hand||9||22||Improves action success rate by 20% for the next five steps.|
|Inner Quiet||11||18||Grants a bonus to control with every increase in quality.|
|Observe||13||14||Do nothing for one step.|
|Careful Synthesis||15||0||Increases progress. Efficiency: 90% Success Rate: 100%|
|Standard Touch||18||32||Increases quality. Efficiency: 125% Success Rate: 80%|
|Great Strides||21||32||Doubles efficiency of next Touch action. Effect active for three steps.|
|Master's Mend II||25||160||Restores item durability by 60.|
|Standard Synthesis||31||15||Increases progress. Efficiency: 150% Success Rate: 90%|
|Brand of Lightning||37||15|| Increases progress. Progress doubles when recipe affinity is lightning. Efficiency: 100% (200%) Success Rate: 90%
Note: In game tooltip states the wrong affinity (Wind). Action actually gets double efficiency for lightning.
|Advanced Touch||43||48||Increases quality. Efficiency: 150% Success Rate: 90%|
|Careful Synthesis II||50||0||Increases progress. Efficiency: 120% Success Rate: 100%|
- Main article: Weaver Recipes
- Main article: Weaver Guide
- Main article: Weaver Levequests
Crafting and Gathering