|Type||Light Party Dungeon|
|Patch||2.0 (A Realm Reborn)|
|Players||4 (1 Tank / 1 Healer / 2 DPS)|
|Time Limit||90 minutes|
|Entrance||Western La Noscea (x28,y21)|
|Unlock||It's Probably Pirates|
Denn the Orcatoothed
- See also: Sastasha (Hard)
- “After a period of relative silence following the Calamity, the Serpent Reavers have once again taken to terrorizing the inland hamlets of La Noscea, killing the men, kidnapping the women and children, plundering the storehouses and burning what little they leave behind. For years, it was not known how the pirates were able to raid areas so far from the coast, until a local shepherd sighted a band of painted ruffians entering the Sastasha Seagrot, carrying large quantities of sacks and crates. Could it be that there is more to this cave than meets the eye?”
- —Game Description
- Activate the coral trigger.
- Open the hidden door.
- Discover the pirate captain.
- Obtain the Waverider Gate key.
- Defeat Denn the Orcatoothed.
Chopper is the first boss of Sastasha Seagrot. It is a coeurl. Once in a while Chopper will perform an AoE attack. A red circle will appear on the ground before it executes the attack. Get out of the circle as soon as possible.
Players will need to defeat Captain Madison twice. In first encounter, kill his crew members first then hurt him until he runs away. In the second encounter, he will summon a pack of guard dogs at about a quarter HP. AoE the dogs down then attack the Captain util he flees.
Denn the Orcatoothed
Denn the Orcatoothed is the final boss of Sastasha. The boss room features 4 grates with bubbling water at the left and right sides of the room. During the boss fight, adds will spawn from the bubbling water. Players can interact with the grate when it's bubbling to prevent an add from spawning. To this extent, casters should position themselves to be in range to cast, while still able to quickly interact with the grates when they bubble. Should adds spawn, try and keep their numbers down to prevent the tank from being overwhelmed. If a caster is targeted by the adds, caster should run near the tank so that the tank can remove hate while staying by the boss.
|Item||Icon||Item Level||Requirement||Slot||Defence||Magic Defence||Stats and Attributes|
|Plundered Ear Cuffs||17||All Classes
|Earrings||1||1||Strength +1, Dexterity +1, Accuracy +1|
|Plundered Earrings||17||All Classes
|Earrings||1||1||Intelligence +1, Mind +1, Accuracy +1|
|Item||Icon||Item Level||Requirement||Block Strength||Block Rate||Stats and Attributes|
|Nightprowler's Targe||17|| GLA, CNJ, THM, PLD, WHM, BLM
|10||35||Vitality +1, Intelligence +1, Mind +1, Accuracy +1, Determination +1|
|Warded Round Shield||17|| GLA, PLD
|20||69||Strength +1, Vitality +1, Parry +1, Accuracy +1|