MGP can be earned once per week for partaking in a Fashion Report, with bonus MGP being awarded to those who achieve a high rating. Players who continue to undertake these challenges will gain access to unique prizes via exchange.
- Level 15
- NPC: Lewena
- Quest: Passion for Fashion
- Location: The Gold Saucer (X:4.8, Y:6.1)
- Prerequisite: Players must first complete the quest It Could Happen to You.
Speak with Masked Rose at the Gold Saucer (X:7.2 Y:7.4) to learn what theme he has assigned for the Fashion Report. The theme will be updated every week on Tuesday at 12:00 a.m. (PST).
Participants are judged on a scale of one to one hundred. Judging will begin each week on Friday at 12:00 a.m. (PST).
It is possible to undertake this challenge up to four times each week between Friday and the following Tuesday before a new theme has been decided.
- Any gear using glamours will be judged based on its glamoured appearance.
- Any gear presented for judging in the Fashion Report will be bound to the player, and can no longer be traded or sold on the market board.
Players will receive 10,000 MGP for participating in the Fashion Report. Those who receive a rating of eighty points or more will receive an additional 50,000 MGP. Moreover, those who continue to participate in these challenges will gain access to Kasumi's boutique, which contains other unique items.
- Both the reward for participation and the bonus for high ratings can only be received once per week.
- Players need to earn a cumulative total of 600 points (or a minimum of 6 weeks' participation if one earns 100 points per week) to fully unlock Kasumi's inventory.
Because the weekly fashion report is the same for all players, one can merely consult a crowdsourced recommendations list to achieve 80 or 100 points per week.
Players need to earn 100 points in one week to unlock the You Look Marvelous III achievement and Fashion Leader title. However, they will always earn the same amount of MGP if they receive at least 80 points. Because of this, it is much more economical to aim for only 80 points per week, which can be achieved using easy to obtain items and dyes.
As the 100 point requirement usually requires some items that are more difficult or expensive to obtain, if one is not in a hurry to obtain the achievement and title or unlock additional items from Kasumi, it may be worth waiting for a week with easier items.
The Fashion Report is associated with the following achievements:
|You Look Marvelous I
|Be awarded a total of 80 points in the Fashion Report.
|You Look Marvelous II
|Be awarded a total of 90 points in the Fashion Report.
|You Look Marvelous III
|Be awarded a total of 100 points in the Fashion Report.