Hunting Log is a great way of gaining experience while soloing. Players can complete hunting tasks and unlock new ones by slaying sets of monsters on the log. The hunting log indicates the monsters, locations, difficulties and experience rewards of the tasks. It also keeps track of the tasks you've completed. Players can unlock new ranks by completing all the tasks in the previous rank. The completion of all the tasks in a rank will grant the player a massive amount of experience. Grand Company Hunting Logs grant seals instead of experience.
- Hunting Logs are not shared between classes.
- Hunting Log targets have special icons above their names.
- Main article: Arcanist Hunting Log
- Main article: Archer Hunting Log
- Main article: Conjurer Hunting Log
- Main article: Gladiator Hunting Log
- Main article: Lancer Hunting Log
- Main article: Marauder Hunting Log
- Main article: Pugilist Hunting Log
- Main article: Thaumaturge Hunting Log
- Main article: Immortal Flames Hunting Log
- Main article: Maelstrom Hunting Log
Order of the Twin Adder
- Main article: Order of the Twin Adder Hunting Log