The Howling Eye (Extreme)
The Howling Eye (Extreme) is a level 50 trial that requires the player to defeat Garuda (Extreme). It requires a full party of 8 players and average item level (iLevel) of 65 and above. To unlock the trial, player must be on the quest Galeforce Warning and should have completed Primal Nature and defeated Titan (Hard).
- Players will receive 20 Allagan Tomestone of Mythology and 8 Allagan Tomestone of Soldiery for the completion of the trial.
- The video was incorrect when stating that Suparna needs to be pulled, everyone says to pull Chirada first when they spawn.
- The video was incorrect when stating that Spiny Plume gives stacks when you hit it, the stacks actually come from when the Spiny Plume hits you.
- Nightmare Whistle - an item used to summon the Nightmare Mount
- Xanthos Whistle - an item used to summoner the Xanthos mount
|Vortex Ring of Aiming||Ring||50||90||Bard||1||1||Dexterity +13, Critical Hit Rate +11, Skill Speed +16|
|Vortex Ring of Casting||Ring||50||90|| Black Mage
|1||1||Intelligence +13, Determination +8, Accuracy +16|
|Vortex Ring of Fending||Ring||50||90|| Warrior
|1||1||Vitality +15, Critical Hit Rate +11, Determination +11|
|Vortex Ring of Healing||Ring||50||90|| White Mage
|1||1||Mind +13, Spell Speed +11, Determination +11|
|Vortex Ring of Slaying||Ring||50||90|| Dragoon
|1||1||Strength +13, Accuracy +11, Critical Hit Rate +16|
An attack by the primal Garuda has annihilated an entire brigade of Twin Adders, with the sole survivor left to tell a tale writ in terror and misery. Garuda's powers are far greater than they should be; left with few options and all but one of them almost certain failures, the Order of the Twin Adder turns to the Scions of the Seventh Dawn, so that they may summon a Warrior of Light.