(Redirected from Patch 4.01)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 4.0 is the initial release of the Stormblood expansion.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Stormblood (Levels 60-70, 122 quests)
- New Locations: Rhalgr's Reach (City), Kugane (City), The Fringes, The Peaks, The Lochs, The Ruby Sea, Yanxia, and The Azim Steppe
- New jobs: Samurai (Melee DPS), Red Mage (Magical Ranged DPS)
- New job and class quests (Levels 60-70)
- Dungeons: The Sirensong Sea, Shisui of the Violet Tides, Bardam's Mettle, Doma Castle, Castrum Abania, Ala Mhigo, Kugane Castle, The Temple of the Fist
- Trials: The Pool of Tribute, Emanation, The Royal Menagerie, The Pool of Tribute (Extreme), Emanation (Extreme)
- Raid Series: Deltascape, Deltascape (Savage) the first part of the Omega story and raid series
System Changes and Additions
- Level cap increased to 70 for all classes and jobs.
- Players may no longer assign Attribute points. They now depends solely on gear, job, and level.
- Parry stat changed to Tenacity and Accuracy stat changed to Direct Hit Rate
- Hit chance for same-level enemies set to 100%. Chance of missing now based purely on level difference.
- Swimming and Diving added.
- New Residential District: Shirogane
- Treasure Hunt: The Lost Canals of Uznair treasure map dungeon (4.05)
- New Allagan Tomestone currency: Allagan Tomestones of Verity and Allagan Tomestones of Creation
- Allagan Tomestones of Lore and Allagan Tomestones of Scripture are now deprecated and can be exchanged for Allagan Tomestones of Poetics for a limited time. Activites that previously rewarded Lore and Scripture, and rewards purchased for Lore and Scripture, now use Poetics.
- Allagan Tomestones of Esoterics have been removed.
- New Scrip currency: Yellow Crafters' Scrip and Yellow Gatherers' Scrip
- Blue Crafters' Scrip and Blue Gatherers' Scrip are now deprecated and can be exchanged for Red Crafters' Scrip and Red Gatherers' Scrip for a limited time. Items currently obtained with blue crafters’ and gatherers’ scrips will be obtained with red crafters’ and gatherers’ scrips respectively by speaking with the scrip exchange, with some exceptions.
- Increased Furnishing limits
- Updates to PvP
- Inventory space increased