(Redirected from Patch 3.35)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Revenge of the Horde"
Patch 3.3: Revenge of the Horde is the third major content update introduced for Heavensward.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Revenge of the Horde (6 quests)
- Side Story: Further Hildibrand Adventures (2 quests)
- Side Story: Tales of the Dragonsong War (5 quests)
- Alliance Raid: The Weeping City of Mhach, the second chapter of the Shadow of Mhach story and raid series
- Dungeon: Sohr Khai, Hullbreaker Isle (Hard)
- Trial: The Final Steps of Faith, The Minstrel's Ballad: Nidhogg's Rage
- Chronicles of a New Era: The Warring Triad (1 quest)
- Beast Tribe Quests and Reputation: Moogles
- PvP Frontline - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
- Anima Weapons - A Dream Fulfilled
System Changes and Additions
- Treasure Hunt - The Aquapolis
- Palace of the Dead - Deep Dungeon (3.35)
- Housing: Wards 9-12 added to all residential districts.
- Recommended Gear button
- Feature Quests added as a separate category with a new blue icon. Quests that unlock new features or duties reassigned to this new type.
- Raid Finder
- Flowerpots and Flowers
- Anima Weapons (iLvl 210) materials Adamantite Francesca, Titanium Alloy Mirror, Dispelling Arrow, and Kingcake no longer have to be HQ. (3.38)
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 3.3x season as a whole.